Monday, March 3, 2008

Can Favorite Song tell the way u r ?



Some people say that favorite songs tells the way people are. Well, I disagree.


The Song above, Do You Have a Sister By CASH, is one Thai song i like, one of not many albums that i bought. I like it without many reasons. Sound and feelings inside are cool and touching. Anyway, please dont judge me from the song i post it up above no matter how you guys translate. Well, for me, i listen to different kinds of songs to different situations.

"Songs in the society " This refers to Songs that I listen when i am with others. To have fun with friends, fast beat and hip ones can help. To touch someone, turn on the songs that they would like also helps. Morover, to look cool in the eyes of some people, turn on the songs that r cool in the ears of those. This seems practical from my experience. In this sense, songs are like tools to get something.

However, when I'm in privacy, alone with myself // in my apartment or in my car. Songs I listen to vary. Actually, it depends on my emotions, and what i need to do in different situations. When I gotta study or do something i need to concentrate. Believe it or not?? i listen to classic songs like Mozard!!! Sounds like not me? Hahha.That's me, but in just one dimension. Here, i can tell that you guys can not judge people from their look.

On the other hands, when I want something to push me up, and fight ahead, ROCK music is turned on to help. It gives me power and energy to do something faster and more enthusiastic.

There are also other kinds of songs I listen to, but let me stop it here unless it's gonna be too long for you guys to read. But last words are here;

"Difference Appreciation" is One thing i ve learned from listening to the variety of songs. Some people just say NO even when it s yet not started. This is not the right way to be a good learner.

In a way, however, Certain kinds of songs are for certain kind of people. Old songs , for example, can make you guys understand more your mom and dad. Moreover, Listen to Alternative songs (not mainstream ones) can also help us learn and feel something different from diferent kinds of things.

"Trying to open ears" This could create us "more thing "to appreciate, feel something different, and be out of our small world box.

มาเปิดหูฟังเพลงแปลกๆ กันดีกว่านะคร๊าบบ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister By CASH

what's song ha!!!